1. "Nelly is providing our daughter with excellent and loving care. She also is a fantastic resource for us if we have questions about Kaitlins development. Her warmth and friendliness make us feel welcome in her home. We know Kaitlin is in a loving and stimulating environment and the second language is an added advantage."
Dipti, mother of Kaitlin
2. "My son has been going to Nelly for almost a year now. We had tried one other daycare before going to Nelly's, and my son had a really hard time adjusting to the new environment. When we started at Nelly's, the staff made my son felt at ease right away, and he was able to adapt to the new environment much quicker. My son is learning so much at Nelly's. Besides understanding and speaking Spanish, he has also learned some alphabets, numbers, colors, and concepts such as big/small, long/short, etc. At Nelly's, the kids are always having fun and always learning.
Nelly's Childcare is a truly exceptional place. My son loves going there, and my husband and I love going there too to talk to Nelly, the staff, other parents, and the kids. We are a big happy family!!"
By Maria Y.
3. "My daughter has been at Nelly's for almost 2 years (she is almost 2 1/2). The emphasis is on play - with a large indoor area for crafts, role-playing (kitchen, shopping, dolls) and preschool time. Outside is great during warmer weather with a play structure, sand area and even an area for tricycles! Nelly's Childcare and Pre-School also provides a nutritious breakfast and lunch."
By Judy T.
4. "This is such a wonderful, caring place. I have been looking for a good day care for months for my 2 year old son and finally I went with Nelly’s after looking at the reviews on this page. My son had a very tough time adjusting in the beginning since this was his first day care but the staff was very loving and had lot of patience and would also carry him which I was told by many other day cares that they would not do it. He picked up Spanish is just 2 months. The place is extremely well kept, have a great curriculum. It is a learning school along with a play-based day care. They have very flexible hours and are more than accommodating.
If you are looking for a family day care where you want your child to be cared and loved this would be the one."
By Kav B.
5. "Nelly is the best teacher we could have hoped for. Nelly has provided excellent education: at 3.5 years Max is fluent in Spanish and is starting to read and write. But maybe even more important he loves going to Nelly's and is very happy there."
Tina, Mother of Max.
6. "Nelly's Childcare & Pre-School is loving, caring wonderful place where children can learn through play and enjoy their days in a loving caring family like environment.
I love to go there as the kids seem happy and engaged. The owner is very caring, interested in my daughter and her development. She follows her developmental milestones better then me!
She cares about our family and welcomes all our family members with lots of love. It’s a pleasure to go there.
I love it that the environment there is family like, they hug & kiss the kids, smile A LOT and are always positive. The owner speaks Spanish with the children while her assistants speak English so the children learn 2 languages. Food is home cooked on daily basis and is always healthy & nutritional. I feel very lucky I could find such a loving, caring place for my child."
By Maria Y.
7. "Nelly’s Childcare and Preschool goes beyond what is just a daycare and preschool. Everyday I drop little Julian off, it comforts me to know that they are taking care of him as close relatives would do, with family care. They pay a very individualized attention to Julian, and make him feel save and happy, in an environment that incites him to play, discover and learn.
They provide with integral instruction to kids, which includes not only the curriculum of the preschool but also, and most importantly, personal growth; exploring and socializing.
Spanish language is used in a very comfortable manner at each kid’s pace, effectively even among those kids that don’t hear Spanish at home. This makes it a unique preschool of true Spanish immersion.
Julian is always looking forward to start the day at Nelly’s, and he brings home the songs, the plays, the art, and all the memories of the day. Each day he makes us, his parents, participate in that part of Julian’s day we can’t enjoy with him. Thank you, Nelly!"
Francisco, Julian's father